Harissa Making - Zamzam Moroccan Cuisine


Even if I say so myself I have just made the most superb Harissa.  We were experimenting with a new recipe and this time it has really paid off.


It is for chilly lovers as Harissa as anyone who eats it will know is blow your head off material.  We used alot of lemon zest in this one and its really delicious combined with our secret spices.

Book on one of the Zamzam Moroccan Cooking classes and learn how to make it.  I think with all organic ingredients from our kitchen garden made this harissa extra special.  Our organic olive oil is particularly delicious this year.  I'm learning that like French wines you have different years and quality of olive oil depending on the weather in that year.

I'm working on some advanced Moroccan Cooking Courses at Zamzam for experienced cooks so that we wil have beginners and experienced classes.

Here you can see the lemon zest and the sea salt from Essaouira.
 Beautiful red hot hot chillis from Morocco.  The recipes say to take out the seeds but we never do!!

Email me zamzamriad@gmail.com for more info.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco