Cooking and Retreat in Marrakech - Yoga and Reiki at Zamzam

Hi sorry I haven't posted for a while I have been in the Uk with my daughter for the Easter Holidays. She was doing a ski course at the ski dome in Hemel so that when we shoot up those Atlas Mountains she will have a head start. She can now get a lift and stop in a snow plough so I rekon thats enough to get going. On our travels we stayed with Brenda the tortoise and Mrs Pickles dog with big attitude. I don't know how old Brenda is but she is big!
I also randomly wanted to share a gorgeous Beni Ourain I have for sale at Zamzam it is soft cream wool with a short pile and in an unusual grey wool pattern. Email me for more information - zamzamriad@gmail.com Did you see Jamie Oliver in Marrakech last night it was very bizarre watching it in Marrakech kinda surreal. He was a bit out of his depth in the Jemma with those cheeky blokes but a good bit of advertising for our wonderful red city and don't forget we at Zamzam do stunning cooking courses if you want more of authentic Moroccan cooking. A cooking group has just taken the whole riad for 6 nights so we are about to start a cook a thon and I am busy typing up the recipes with Amina our chef for the folders. There's nothing like traditional Moroccan cooking in an ancient riad.

Lastly the Yoga and Reiki Retreat is filling up nicely for June 25-30. Come and join us for fun in the sun, yoga, reiki, walking in the Atlas, cooking, spa and sunbathing not to forget shopping in the Medina. Again email me for full information. Blue skies, 30 degrees, everything in full bloom doesn't get much better than this!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco