The creation of The Witches hat

I know it is a loooooooooong time ago but I'm now catching up with my posting and thought it would be a shame not to post these! I came home from an exhausting day at the riad and my daughter said - I need a special witches hat by the morning to wear to Halloween. Marcus said that's impossible ............. men!
A serious of designs, calculations, a Kellogg's box and the dog biscuit bag, and Marcus's very special supply of super glue from the UK (he wasn't too happy about that!)
And voila an everyday Harry Potter hat with the right amount of flexibility! They always told me at school I should have been a theatre wardrobe mistress - Maybe they were right!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco