Zamzam Boutique - Marrakech Medina

WOW what a busy week it has been. My feet have not touched the ground since we got back from Europe. You see I had a very special Photo Journalist coming to Zamzam to photograph my carpets, wedding blankets and cooking courses for a number of Interiors and Food Magazines around the world, Joanna MacLennan.
The wardrobe we had been waiting for to display some items from the Zamzam Boutique turned up at last and I was very happy with it. The babouche and wedding blankets look stunning on the glass shelves lit from above.
A number of people popped in to the riad over the summer to see my collection of wedding blankets which I use to store in the souk with my carpets, but now at last they can be seen at the riad.
The Boutique makes a nice opposite view to the gorgeous Yahya fountain at the other end of the corridor. If you fancy a Beni Ouarain Carpet or one of these stunning wedding blankets - click on the link and look on line at the Zamzam Boutique to see the current stock.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco