Stunning Handira - Berber Wedding Blankets at Zamzam Boutique

Today I found two gorgeous vintage Berber wedding blankets or Handira as they are known. The first one is especially exciting because it is large and most of you hunting for a large one know how difficult it is to find one, let alone a gorgeous one like this. It is 2.64 meters by 1.6 meters and loaded with little sequins in this fabulous box pattern. I have added these to the collection at The Zamzam Boutique. I have also added some new Beni Ouarain carpets and two antique Beni.
What I love is the clean simplicity of these two glorious pieces.
The second is smaller but a really good piece non the less. It measures 1.66 meters by 1.06 meters.
The work that has gone into these fine Handira is exeptional. These are sure to sell fast so if you are interested in one make sure to drop me an email quickly. I'm going back to the UK next week so anyone in the UK can have a free courier too!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco