Photos Maroc - the life of a 4 year old in Marrakech

I found these photos on my camera when I last down loaded and think they are fabulous. My 4 year old often goes off on a shoot with my camera and I think it is such fun seeing life through a 4 year old eyes. I hope you enjoy them too. Annoyingly she seems to get far clearer shots than I do!
The lavender actually looking very well after all the rain we have had I'm not surprised.
One of my lovely Beni Ouarain carpets - available for sale at the Zamzam Boutique.
Her beloved Gerald. I bought this for her this year when she had a terrifying eye infection. They have been inseparable ever since.

This winter has been a really hard one weather wise and I know the rest of the world has and is having it much worse, but the rain we have had, the winds we have had (our beautiful new bach has been ripped off in the wind) and the frosts we have had. I have never known it before. I have a feeling it might mean we are in for a dirty hot summer. Watch this space!

I hope you are all keeping warm and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco