Zamzam Riad Boutique Hotel Marrakech - First Press

How exciting we have just had our first write up in a top British media. We had a group of travel writers come to dinner at Zamzam Riad and they loved it so much one of them decided to do a small piece on us, which of course is fantastic.

We have also been invited to the Guild of Travel Writers cocktail party in February in London, so all great news and may it continue. I have also been asked if I would be a case study for WOW (well being of women), the charity we support for women in the UK and around the world. I hate having my photo taken so after Marcus taking about 40 of me the other night, I have not yet got a photo over to them. It terrorfies me that I might see myself in some journal!
Equally exciting the article mentioned my blog too. I'm just starting to get the marketing cogs rolling so any ideas or contacts would be gratefully received and don't forget my wonderful collection of Beni Ouarain carpets that are for sale at the Zamzam Boutique! I'm determined this will be an exciting and busy year.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco