Zamzam Boutique - African Antiques

I don't know whether African Masks are your thing, I know they are not for everyone, but they really are my thing and have been for ages. I am totally addicted to them. The problem is the ones I love Marcus tells me are scary, so I have had to change my buying head for the Zamzam Boutique.
Having grown up with African art, I love it and know it. I should at this point tell you that it has always been my intention to go into the African Arts, but not quite as soon as this. However I have been approached by a knowledgeable partner from abroad who wants to get going now. I have also by chance and hard work of course, found two great suppliers.
So here you have the first exhibition - Zamzam Masks. I adore these two, they are the King and Queen. I will be shortly adding them to the Zamzam Boutique with descriptions of their history. Let me know what you think?? Watch this space for more African pieces.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco