Well, what a week it has been, not helped by the fact that I have a stinking cold. Friday which is never really a working day in Marrakech, I was charging around town in my car trying to do 20 things at once. Driving through the Mellah in my very small black car, a sofa fell off the side of a stationary lorry and I drove over it! It was like driving over a large cow, it nearly rolled my car. Marcus said I hoped you stopped. No i did not, I only had 10 minutes to get to the fabric shop before it closed.

Photos showing furniture being put into rooms, as it wouldn't go up the stairs!! quite daunting for me who had put so much energy into the fabrics and design, as they all wobbled about on the scaffolding. The Tapis gave me grey hair this week as he didn't turn up until Thursday, telling me everyday since Monday I'm coming. Luckily he works like the TGV and churned out 5 sets of bedroom curtains in one day.
The bathroom in the suite with the lovely Agadir Rouge Marble.
The Riad corridors patiently awaiting their furnishings.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco