Happy Zamzam Clients

I have just been sent some photos from two happy people I have sent carpets to from the Zamzam Boutique. The first photos are Zamzam carpets in an Apartment in Madrid. I'm posting these photos as I think it is really interesting to see these beautiful Berber carpets in peoples homes. It also really brings them alive in an everyday setting which is not always easy to visualise from my 2 d photos of them. The first carpet is a Beni Ouarain showing a simple hatch in black.
The second photo here shows one of the beautiful Azilal's that I sell in the Boutique, these are very soft and supple with quite crazy patterns usually. This one has a more even pattern with dots in the hatch.
This carpet is a beautiful Beni Ouarain with fine wool and a busy intricate pattern in the weave. A real stunner on a plain floor!
This photo is of a simple Berber carpet with an unusual box pattern. The lady has it in her house in LA. I hope you enjoy seeing these rugs living as much as I do. If you are interested in buying one of these superb carpets visit the Zamzam Boutique by clicking on the link in the left column of my blog.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco