Queen Handira/Wedding Blanket


I have been busy busy, organising fabric, interior colours, furnishings for the Riad. Talk about shop til you drop, I nearly did today and it's starting to get hot. Well I found it!! Look at this beauty. She must be the Queen of the Berber Wedding Blankets. This bride must have been very loved by her family and friends because alot of work has gone into this one. I just can't stop looking at it, it's so pretty. It's going into the Ismail Room, unless of course you are desperate to have it?

This is a gorgeous little one too. It's so sweet and immaculately clean. My daughter and I just adore these chunky piles of sequins. She keeps jumping on it to hear the jangles of the sequins. Have a look at the Zamzam Boutique for a whole new stock of stunning Handiras.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco