Marrakech Bag of the Summer - FREE COURIERS

Well what a find, out shopping for the Riad I found these beautiful bags, the leather is soft and strong, they have two internal pockets for wallet and phone and they are BIG. For on flight goodies, at the beach or on the town, they are perfect and in any colour you want, i have never seen so many colours and they told me they will make to order if they don't have the colour. Just stunning - I bought two!


I didn't buy the green one but can't stop thinking about it. What is it with women and bags? The top one is a metallic mink and the middle a metallic peach!

I'm flying back to the UK on 9th July with family ie 3 empty suitcases. FREE COURIER ........... anyone want anything?? I can even bring the rugs as they are about 20 kilos each.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco