Kaftan Paaaaaaartaaaaa!

Well yes, it was and truly is my 40th. Thank you to all those who came, wore a Kaftan, laughed and danced with me. I loved every moment of it and I love every one of you. It was great, I'm not really a Birthday person and usually cock a strop if I'm to be honest, but it was fantastic. More so as it was threatening rain and I prayed and prayed and all was fine, then the next day (sorry dad as it was his Birthday) was total monsoon. Really unbelievable tropical storm. The first photo is the die hards at 4am in the morning!
The gorgeous Mike and my fab husband who helped me organise it!
The girls grooving on down with the Gnawa.
Me proving I can stand in at the Riad if the Gnawa don't turn up.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco