Moroccan Zemmour Kilims

Hi today i thought i would share these Kilims from Morocco with you. A lady emailed me last week and asked if i could find her some nice Kilims. These intricate rugs are made in the North of Morocco. Some are more intricate than others, but the patterns and work on them are stunning. The first one is actually silver and red.

I think this is my favourite, i love the pattern of it and the zig zag edging. Some of them strangely remind me of Ghanaian fabrics, the patterns are very similar, especially in the last example. If you would love one of these stunning rugs please go to the Zamzam Boutique for sizes or contact me for prices and shipping.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco