Babouche Baby

Look at these gorgeous babouche in the picture below. The designs have come out really well, combined with the metallic leather they are stunning. I cant stop looking at them on my feet, naturally had to have some to test drive and yes they are cool cool!

Not wanting to miss out on anything my 4 year old daughter pinched my camera and took a photo of her babouche for you. I didn't even know she had taken this picture, but it's very cute! Of course she will only wear pink.
Some other gorgeous ones i bought this week. I love the dark blue with silver and the natural leather with the pink. I can only take orders now for 3 pairs or more of babouche. They will be featured in the Zamzam Boutique when you come and stay! I'm thinking of having courtesy babouche made with palm trees on for the riad.

Please email me for details if you would like to order these and too become a Babouche Princess. They also come in plain colours for your man or those of you who are more demure.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco